Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday BEN!!!! ...Unanswered Prayers

Curiosity took over  as I wandered what I was doing 7 yrs ago today, when my precious baby boy was being born 1537 miles away.  I pulled my medical record and learned I was in the middle of a cycle in which I was undergoing multiple hormone tests essentially every few days.  Looking back we had started our fertility journey approximately 1 month after Yphterline was born nearly a yr and a half earlier!  I am most confident Joe and I were sending up boocous of prayers in hopes we would soon start our family. Not only us, but our friends and family!  Praying for our son or daughter! I am overwhelmed as I think back and realize all these prayers were answered on this very day!  All along I struggled to understand why we were not able to have children.  8  long years of seeing people who had not planned pregnancy become parents.  Many,many of Joe's patients lose their lives to abusive parents!  Things that seemed impossible to comprehend, yet here we were not conceiving!.  Precious children being abused and abandoned everyday! Yet here we were without a family!  Those were some of the most difficult days of our lives~  Now I look back and see the miracle was happening all along!  God knew from the day these precious children were born Ben would one day grab ahold of my hand and ahold of our hearts!  What an amazing God we serve! His Plan is always Perfect!  We will thank him to the end of days for giving us the most precious gift of our family!!!  We encourage all our friends who are sending up unanswered prayers,  to never lose faith!! God will always provide!
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!! RUBENS VILBON BRENTISE~ OUR PRECIOUS BOY!
WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!! NOU RENMEN OU ANPIL!!!!! XOXOXOX

Please pray for a miracle to bring our children home by Christmas!!!!  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following along with our journey!

Stay tuned for upcoming opportunity to donate to our adoption as a tax deduction!!  If you are interested please email us ourhaitianhope@gmail.com for more info!!!  Thanks again for all those who have already contributed!!!

1 comment:

  1. This post tugs at my heart greatly because as you know we went down the lonesome bittersweet road of infertility as well. I have also thought about timelines of what we were doing when our precious Grace was born and at the time she was abandoned. Unanswered prayers are amazing! We just dont know or understand at the time that God is up to something BIG! Happy Birthday precious Ben and am praying God will work another miracle for you so you can have your babies home by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete