Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WOW:-))

What a roller coaster we ride!!  I traded in my convertible today for a "family car"!!  The honeymoon is finally over!  For the past ten+ yrs I have been driving my precious chevy cavalier convertible!  11 years ago Aug 31(My Bday)  I was working my regular weekend shift in the ICU when my husband walked in and asked me for my keys. I thought "Ah, he's gonna put some flowers or a special gift in my car,," (I worked days and he nights at the time).  When he met me to "walk me out" I knew something was up; I went to my car only to find it missing!  My usual illegal spot at Methodist North was filled with an unknown vehicle!!  Yet just three spaces over set the exact car Joe and I had driven on our honeymoon only months before!  My beautiful white convertible set right there waiting for me!!! We never really discussed me trading in my car!! It was a total surprise!  Now just 120,000 miles later, we had to put an end to the honeymoon! Joe and I have finally breached the honeymoon phase!! We are SO excited about the times to come!!  It is going to be VERY hard to climb into this big ol' van everyday and not long for the time it will be filled with Joyous Haitian babbling I will soon endure! We can not wait for the day you are able to rejoice with us!  Thank you so much for your deep compassion which has drawn you to read this far into our journey!!  We are so blessed to have so many friends from such a vast span of our lives who are willing to step up and support us in this journey!  We are so forever grateful to those who have reached out to us thus far!! Some have been blessed with the means to reach out to us in a monetary way and others through your generous donations of goods!  No words could ever suffice to portray our gratefulness to you, but we promise to always pay it forward!!!As we embark on many fundraisers in the near future we hope all of you can find some way to support us. One day we plan to bring Ben and Ephtonline to thank each of you in person!!
You are bringing  these kids from a poverty beyond our imagination
                  to a life beyond their dreams.........
    ..............and Joe and I are getting the blessing of a lifetime!
Please STAY TUNED for many upcoming fundraisers and SHARE this link with as many people as possible!
 GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME---
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Gotta get ready for the kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! I am so happy for the both of you. Continuing to pray everything works out in God's plan

    ReplyDelete